There are a range of facilities within a short distance from the Nano Nagle Centre, some of which inlcude:
- Claremont Quarter is a large shopping area containing supermarkets, restaurants, coffee shops and general shopping facilities is a seven minute walk.
- Nearby and outside the Claremont Quarter are a limited number of other restaurants.
- Supermarkets are all within a 5 minute walk.
- Catholic Parish of St. Thomas the Apostle is a three-minute walk from the Centre.
- Claremont Anglican church, Perth
- Claremont Baptist church, Perth
- Claremont Uniting church, Perth
- Redemption independent Bible church
- Transperth information desk Phone: 13 62 13 (mobile call charges may apply) or visit www.transperth.wa.gov.au
- Doctor and Dentist services are available at the Claremont Quarter.
- Sir Charles Gairdner is an emergency hospital. It is a 10 minute drive from the Nano Nagle Centre.
Nearby the Nano Nagle Centre is the beautiful Lake Claremont. Depending on one’s walking speed, Lake Claremont is about 15 minutes away.
According to the “Friends of Lake Claremont”, the lake is a seasonal lake, a unique biodiversity ‘hotspot’ that hosts wide variety of flora and fauna.
An area of approximately 70 hectares, it is a Conservation Category Wetland and a designated Bush Forever site.
The walking track around the lake is ‘good’ walk.
Also nearby is the magnificent Swan River. Walks are as long as you want them to be, but it takes about 45 minutes to get to the River.